The High Kirk of St Giles was originally Edinburgh’s only Parish Church. It became a Cathedral in 1633 and there has been a church on its site for over 900 years

- Available in A5 and A4
- Originally drawn by hand and then finished digitally
- High quality digital print
- Printed onto hot pressed smooth card
- Cardboard backed and packaged inside a cellophane bag


Illustration by Victoria Rose Ball

St Giles Edinburgh Print


    88-92 Raeburn Place, Edinburgh EH4 1HH  |  Tel: 0131 332 1973