The High Kirk of St Giles was originally Edinburgh’s only Parish Church. It became a Cathedral in 1633 and there has been a church on its site for over 900 years

- Blank inside
- A6 in size
- Supplied with a grey envelope
- Digitally printed onto 300gsm smooth card
- Shop logo printed on the back
- Printed in the UK

 

Card designed by Victoria Rose Ball

St Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh Card

£2.75Price